woensdag 30 mei 2012

What to wear: versatile summer look

As you probably know, I'm working as an editor at Shopwithyourfriends. We got a new blog item since a few weeks: What to wear. Every day someone else is showing an outfit. I wanted to share my look of Tuesday with you guys.


J Brand Neon Yellow Coated Jeans (SSENSE | $185.00
Barbour Vintage International Jacket (My-Wardrobe | $410.85
Maison Scotch Blue Bird Tank (Shopbop | $27.50
Tavik - Womens Caliente Bikini Top (Mint) (80's Purple | $52.00
Converse ChuckTaylor All Stars Oxford Sneakers (Bloomingdales | $55.00
Ray-Ban Aviator Large Metal 58 mm Sunglasses in Silver Mirror (Singer22 | $155.00)




Sun, beaches and barbecues: that's what my weekend looked like! So you can imagine my outfit this weekend was much more interesting than today's office look. This What to wear is combination of different outfits which I wore last weekend. A look suitable for many activities during a summer day.

This cute top by Maison Scotch I bought months ago but I'm still head over heels about this piece. The only thing is, you have to wear something underneath the tank otherwise a bit much of your body will be shared with the rest of the world. For example a neon colored bra, a bandeau top or just a bikini will do. A bikini top as bra is multifunctional during summer days if you ask me: always ready for a dip in the pool.

White sneakers like these All Stars by Converse are completely on trend these days. Also great for a summer day: cool and very comfortable. For the more windy places or during the evening this jacket is perfect. Great in combination with the sneakers and Ray-Ban Aviator glasses. A very versatile look, what do you think?!

.LOVE.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten