vrijdag 4 mei 2012

Day of the Queen

Top: River Island
Blazer, Sunnies & Necklace: H&M
Shorts: Vintage
Ring: Primark
Shoes: Vans 

Hi guys! Yes we had one sunny day! This was during the Dutch holiday Queensday. I had a great day. First I went to the park with my friends. Afterwards we went to a small dance festival in my town. 
In total I went partying for three days, so my resistance is a bit low. I've got sore eyes and I'm tired, but tomorrow there's another big festival in my city so I have to be healthy and energetic. 

What do you think about this blouse? It's my sister's. Currently I'm going through a bit of a fashion depression. My wardrobe sucks, so does my bank account. My boyfriend and I are planning for a vacation to Greece, so we have to save some money. 

Enjoy your weekend and sorry for my lack in blogging!

.LOVE.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten