zondag 13 mei 2012

Friday Datenight


Dress: Primark
Clutch: New Look
Ring: Vintage

Last Friday I went out for dinner with my boyfriend. We went to a Greek restaurant, I had a fabulous meal, unfortunately he didn't really enjoyed it. He's kinda hooked to a special Italian place in our city, so nothing is as good as their food. That's his opinion. I'm always open for new places! 
After dinner we went for a small walk, but it was so cold! We made a few pictures, but I didn't want to take off my jacket. I'll show you my lace dress some other time. 
I wore my hair in a ponytail for once, what do you think?

.LOVE.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuk! Mooie tas! Die ring heb ik ook :) Zie dat je 'm vintage hebt gekocht, maar hij is als het goed is van Topshop :) xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks! Ik heb 'm op Waterlooplein gekocht. :) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen