donderdag 24 mei 2012

What to wear: Sunshine!

As you probably know, I'm working as an editor at SWYF. We got a new blog item since a few weeks: What to wear. Every day someone else is showing an outfit. I wanted to share my look of Tuesday with you guys.

Midi Dress with Beading (ASOS | € 81,45) 
Massimo Palomba Ella Narcissus Yellow Tote (ASOS | € 475,13) 
Cheap Monday Hat Lori Black (WELIKEFASHION.COM | € 21,95) 
Friis Company Wedges Caren Black (WELIKEFASHION.COM | € 64,95) 
Pieces Nancie Multi Colour Bead Necklace (ASOS | € 16,29)


Finally summer in Holland! It has been scientifically established sunlight makes people happy, but wow, I am one happy person at days likes these. Most of the day I'm inside my office, but still, it will be hard to break my day. All kinds of inspiring thoughts about summer looks are flying through my head. That's why I made a What to wear about the look I would love to wear today.

Honestly I'm wearing shorts and a pink top, cute, but nothing beats a maxi dress (or midi in this case) at sunny days with temperatures rising above 25 degrees. This midi dress from ASOS is a must-have item to me. Classy but playful with it's colours and pattern. I'm totally into yellow these days, so to adjust to this bright weather a lovely yellow shopper by Massimo Palomba. Accessories are needed for every look (well in my opinion), that's why I choose for a multi coloured necklace by Pieces. Great wedges and a floppy hat, summer I'm ready! (so don't leave us!)

.LOVE.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten