maandag 16 juli 2012

WHAT TO WEAR // Survive your festival

As you probably know, I'm working as an editor at SWYF. We got a new blog item since a few weeks: What to wear. Every day someone else is showing an outfit. I wanted to share my look of Sunday with you guys.



 

JACKET Army Camo Jacket With Detachable Fur Trim Collar (ASOS | € 81,45
JEANS Maison Scotch jeans La parisienne moustache (Men_at_Work | € 119,99
TOP Selected Femme Top Julie (WELIKEFASHION.COM | € 59,95
SHOES SuperTrash Bowrain Boots (Supertrash | € 79,95
BRACELET Fine Cross Bracelet (ASOS | € 8,15
NAILPOLISH HOT makeup (Nelly | € 3,95)


Summer in Holland. We expected a bit more from July, but jackets and umbrella's it is. Last weekend I went to a big festival called Extrema Outdoor with artists like David Guetta and LMFAO. I had a great time, despite of the rain. Fortunately I was prepared for the Dutch weather. Here is a 'what to wear' for a rainy festival day.

When you know there will be rain, what's the first thing you have to think of? Of course! Rain boots. Luckily one of our favorite brands has the most stylish bootsSupertrash! I choose the short ones, because I think these can also go as regular boots. Festivals are great occasions for the 'edgy look'. So do not hesitate to wear army, leather or crosses. For example this fabulous army jacket by ASOS or this cute cross bracelet. I'm also completely in love with this biker jeans by Maison Scotch. Spice up your look with some heavy colored nails and done is your festival outfit!

.LOVE.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten