zondag 8 juli 2012

Life is a party


Howdy!
Currently I'm working on some outfits posts which were shot in Greece, so holiday pictures are on their way. For now a quick update.
I had a lovely weekend. Last night I have been partying with my friends, I had the best time! I wanted to share this picture of me and one of my best friends during the party. 
Friday I had a little family time with my grandparents and in the evening I had a barbecue at my dad's. 
Overall I had a great weekend, only today I'm a bit depressed because in the morning I was hangover and it's my last day of my holiday. And it's raining whole fucking day. Tomorrow: work (and rain).

After I finished writing some posts, I will continue my hangover-day in bed with Sex and the City. My last hours of my holidays.. muuh. (I'm wining like I have to work 40 hours this week, in fact, I only work 18 hours, still, it's work). 

.LOVE.

1 opmerking: