maandag 16 april 2012

Pink Dreamer


Blazer, top & bra: H&M
Necklace: vintage

This is what I was wearing today. I love pink (who doesn't), but I'm not the person for a "cute" look. Well, that's a lie, when it's sunny outside I'm more in for cute. Anyway, I wanted to spice up this outfit so I combined this items with a black jeans and biker boots.
When I bought this blazer (long time ago), I was completely in love. But I did the most horrible thing: I washed it (don't wash clothes, just stay dirty). Now I ruined my lovely jacket. It's permanently wrinkled, I tried everything. It's still wearable, but just not as pretty as it used to be.
And don't you just love the bra? I do!

I guess what you're thinking about this last picture "what has clouds to do with all this?". Well smartass, I just wanted to share this picture with you. I was looking outside this evening and I saw this beautiful sky.

.LOVE.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten