donderdag 2 augustus 2012

WHAT TO WEAR // Wear the summer!

As you probably know, I'm working as an editor at SWYF. We got a special blogitem called 'What to wear'Every day someone else is showing an outfit. I wanted to share my look of last week with you guys. 

 TOP Vero Moda Ida Crochet Top (Nelly | € 39,95)

SHORTS ICHI Hysa Neon Yellow (WELIKEFASHION.COM | € 34,95)
SHOES Nelly Shoes Mette (Nelly | € 23,95)
BAG Mango tas (Wehkamp | € 29,95)
NECKLACE Friis & Company Justice Necklace (Nelly | € 25,95)
SUNGLASSES Ray-Ban Pink Lens Classic Gold Aviator Sunglasses (My-Wardrobe | € 141,60)

Oh my! Finally summer! Last week it was time for bare legs and strappy sandals. I've already worked most of these sunny days so last Thursday I enjoyed the sun in my garden and during the evening it was time for a barbecue with my friends. Some summer inspiration with my what to wear: wear the summer.

With temperatures likes these I rather wear flat sandals than high heels. The weather is so comfortable and so will my outfit be. A yellow shorts of Ichi, which I adore. And of course a lace top (have you noticed I always put lace items in my looks?). Don't forget to bring your sunscreen and a bottle of water wherever you go, so this big bag of Mango is perfect for all your stuff. Enjoy your day, wear the summer!

.LOVE.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten