maandag 20 augustus 2012

HOLIDAY // Lago Di Garda



Hi guys! I know it has been a while! Last week I didn't have any time to blog. I worked a few days and Thursday I went for a shopping trip to Rotterdam. I bought the most amazing items, if I have some time left, I'll show these tomorrow.
I got ill on Friday, so I didn't feel like blogging (I planned on blogging on Friday so..). I had to recover the whole weekend and besides it was so hot! Not really the kinda weather to sit inside. 

Yesterday it was my boyfriend's birthday! I gave him the best birthday present: two concert tickets to see the band The Black Keys! And I took him out to dinner. I took my camera with me, but it was like a 100 degrees, I felt to hot to shot some pictures. 

But the main topic of this post, my HOLIDAY! Yes again on holiday? Yes again bitches. But this time not with my beloved boyfriend, but with my three best friends! We are going camping (well Glamping, because we have a bungalow tent) at the Lago Di Garda, Italy! I've been there many times when I was a kid, or even a teenager. I'm so excited to go back! This picture is made by my dad at the Lago Di Garda a few years back. Still in love with the picture. Anyway I'm leaving on Wednesday, but still gotta pack everything. Will be back in more than a week. LATER!

.LOVE.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten