zaterdag 17 maart 2012

Pre Spring Walk










Knit & sunglasses: H&M
Necklace, shorts & scarf: vintage
Shoes: Sacha


Did you have time to enjoy the weather on Thursday? I decided to take a day off working my thesis, so I could enjoy the first (almost) spring sun. I went for a small walk through the park near my place. I can't wait for the leaves to come back because pictures will be so much nicer. 

My afternoon I spent on the terrace with a friend. To make my day even better I went horse riding in the evening. I've got a real big passion for horses since I was child, last year I had to take a break with my riding because I had to focus on my internship and graduation. Now I've found a place where I can go riding so now and then. I can't wait for the next time!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten