dinsdag 9 oktober 2012

VERONA // Romeo and Juliet



I totally forgot about these pictures which I had left from my trip to Italy this summer. I love them! 
This day we went to the most romantic city Verona. I've been there so many times, even when I was little with my parents. But I have never visited the famous balcony of Romeo and Juliet.
I asked my dad why I haven't been there before. It turns out, he has been there many times but I always was too busy shopping. Guess that sounds like me.

These locks are called Love Locks. People write their initials on a padlock, attach it to a special place and throw away the keys as a symbol of eternal love. Since I am a hopeless romantic in a way, I adore this concept. I didn't had a padlock, but I did write down my boyfriend's name at the wall of Juliet's house.

A lovely city called for a lovely dress. It was very hot that day so I had to put my hair up (I hate it), but my lipstick and dress compensated for the hair.
The weather might not be as great over here, but I will try to give you a bit of a summer feeling with all of my pictures I've left from the summer. 

.LOVE.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten