vrijdag 5 oktober 2012

INSPIRATION // Live Your Dream


What are your dreams? Become rich? Have a nice house with your family?
I not sure what mine is. Perhaps it's experience new things. I would love to see the world.

I have thought and talked about travelling for a while. I wanted to take a trip together with my boyfriend but we don't have the same expectations of a trip like that at this moment. The only thing I know and want is to travel. Away from this busy life where my controlfreakness takes over. I want to find my inner peace (it probably sounds dull) and to live day by day. 

Now is the time to take my life in my own hands. I'm almost done with school so after my graduation it's the time to leave for a few weeks. Together with one of my best friends, who's also having this dream for a while, to see Asia. We are still doubting which countries to see, I think it's going to be Thailand and Malaysia. I'm over-excited and I want this soooo bad. I actually stopped shopping (instead selling clothes online) to save for my dream. 

Since I know I really want this, I started thinking about the rest of my life. What do I want? Should I go work fulltime? Where should I stay? It's a bit much to decide.. so first: finish school and plan my trip to Asia. Oh and I really want to change my blog. Perhaps I'm going to write in Dutch because I think I'm much more creative with Dutch language. Anyway, thanks for reading this.

.LOVE.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten