dinsdag 18 september 2012

WHAT TO WEAR // Boho Bordeaux

As you probably know, I'm working as an editor at SWYF. We got a special blogitem called 'What to wear'Every day someone else is showing an outfit. I wanted to share my look of today with you guys. 



Maison Scotch trui aztec print (Men_at_Work | € 89,99
High Waisted Denim Shorts in Purple with Studs (ASOS | € 42,65
Brixton GAIN Mutsen & caps Zwart (Zalando | € 59,95
Sixtyseven Emma (Nelly | € 134,95
Oroblu Panty Tulle (zwart) (De Bijenkorf | € 12,95
Fab. Bag Gili Rumbai Liver (WELIKEFASHION.COM | € 134,95

Today is a special day for SWYF. The whole team is going for a trip! We're going to do something 'fun' and have dinner afterwards. Because the SWYF team has expended recently, we thought it would be time to get know each other a bit better. It's still a bit of secret were we are going to eat and which activities we are gonna do. So, what to wear on a day full of activities with your colleagues?   

Because it's almost autumn (just a few days), I thought it would be time for a knit. The Aztec print has been trendy for quite a while, but still one of my favorite themes. I combined this knit with a bordeaux colored shorts with studs. Shorts used to be summer items, but since a few years shorts can be worn perfectly during the colder seasons. Just put on tights, for example this one of Oroblu. A hat and a fringe bag to emphasis the Bohemian look. I love the bohemian look because of the warm colors and the summer feeling, even during winter. Especially the color boredeaux, which is real trendy this season. I'm not sure what kind of shoes to wear because I don't know the program for the afternoon, but as a true fashionista, heels are what I choose. Let's hope we're not going to do anything too sporty!   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten