donderdag 7 juni 2012

What to wear: Orange EK look

As you probably know, I'm working as an editor at SWYF. We got a new blog item since a few weeks: What to wear. Every day someone else is showing an outfit. I wanted to share my look of Wednesday with you guys. 


BLAZER Ichi colour uni Soga (Men_at_Work | € 49,99)
SHORTS One Teaspoon Vagabonds (WELIKEFASHION.COM | € 69,95
TOP SuperTrash Tahari (WELIKEFASHION.COM | € 99,95
WEDGES March23 Katia Orange (WELIKEFASHION.COM | € 199,95
CLUTCH Oranje Leder (CafeModa | € 59,90
RING Nelly Accessories Sibylla (Nelly | € 5,95
BRACELET Hultquist (De Bijenkorf | € 19,95
NAILPOLISH SuperTrash Fluor Orange (DressesOnly | € 9,95)


In a few days the European Football Championship starts. Holland is all about football and almost everyone will watch the matches, mostly on big screens wearing outfits in our national colour: orange! I'm not really a fan of this colour, but I do want to support the Dutch team. So what to wear during a football match and how do you stay trendy? It took me a while, but here's my orange outfit!

I choose not to go orange all-the-way. Just a few heavy items combined with a denim shorts and a cute Supertrash top. I love the Aztec pattern on the top. It has some orange spots which fit with the rest of the outfit. The sneaker wedges are the most trendy part of the look: sporty (perfect for football!) and feminine because of the wedge. Never forget accessories! A very cute ring by Nelly, a great alternative for the exclusive one of Yves Saint Laurent. And of course every woman needs a purse: a fabulous orange clutch. Well I'm ready for the matches with my orange EK look!

.LOVE.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten