vrijdag 23 september 2011

Shoe Addiction: Selfridge

A woman never has too many shoes. To me, there’s no better art than a closet full of shoes. Not only is it nice to have something to choose from, but you also get inspired by all these colors, shapes and heels. The thing I love most about shoes is how they translate a regular outfit into a very stylish one. Yesterday I saw a girl with a blue sweater and a black jeans, not really impressive right? But she wore these amazing biker boots and I suddenly loved her outfit!


I got a love/hate relationship with heels, like every woman (except my friend, she hates flats, I think she will even wear heels when her ankle is broken). I love to buy them, they look so pretty in my shoe collection. But to break in a new pair of heels, it always takes me a whole packet of plasters. I also make the same mistake over and over again, you go out for a drink, just one drink, so you decide to wear high heels. One drink is two drinks, you know the story. Five hours later you end up bare feet, holding your heels in your hand. But still, we keep buying them, don’t we?


As always, I was searching for a nice pair of shoes and I found an awesome collection. Selfridges sells many fashionable brand like Alexander McQueen, Elie Tahari, Lanvin, Ann Demeulemeester and Nine West. The overall style of the whole collection is edgy, tough yet feminine. I selected my top 5, which isn’t an easy task with so many gorgeous shoes..


1. NINE WEST Knot platform sandals blue (Selfridges | £85.00)
2. CARVELA Stella shoe boots grey (Selfridges | £160.00)
3. Brian Atwood Maniac platform courts nude (Selfridges | £470.00)
4. A F VANDEVORST Chief ankle boots (Selfridges | £680.00)
5. STELLA MCCARTNEY Spacely boots beige (Selfridges | £340.00)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten